Homes for Good is excited to announce that on Monday, April 4th, 2022 we're fully opening our lobby at our New Service Center located at 100 W 13th Ave in Eugene, OR.
In 2020, Homes for Good staff moved into our new Service Center. Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, staff have been working out of the building in a limited capacity. We are excited to begin operating out of our new service center in full capacity including walk-in services and appointments. The new service center offers plenty of parking, easy bus access, ADA accessibility, and one-stop services. Our new home is at the corner of 13th and Olive, in the building many know as the old City of Eugene library.
Homes for Good offers a number of services from our lobby, some services you will need to make an appointment for, some you can receive on a walk-in basis.Walk In Services
- Drop off paperwork
- Get help with scheduling an appointment
- Get information on our programs
- Get connected to housing resources
- Get help with an application
- Pay rent for a Homes for Good owned and managed property
- Meeting with your Housing Specialist about a specific concern
- Meeting with a Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager
- Meeting with a Housing Specialist (this may not be your specific assigned Housing Specialist)
- Meeting with your Family Self-Sufficiency Coordinator
Please note that Site Offices will be continuing to offer in-person appointments and open office hours as posted onsite. Residents are still able to receive services on their sites if preferred.