This new office will create a one-stop-shop for customers and improve access to our services. Close to public transit, highways, and parking, the location is ideal for who we serve. All staff can be in one place for improved service to customers, as well as more needed space for all Homes for Good functions. A new office space will improve privacy for customers and allow for improved organization of work. Overall the new space will help our staff better serve Lane County.
Homes for Good is excited to announce that on Monday, April 4th, 2022 we're fully opening our lobby at our New Service Center located at 100 W 13th Ave in Eugene, OR.
In 2020, Homes for Good staff moved into our new Service Center. Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, staff have been working out of the building in a limited capacity. We are excited to begin operating out of our new service center in full capacity including walk-in services and appointments. The new service center offers plenty of parking, easy bus access, ADA accessibility, and one-stop services. Our new home is at the corner of 13th and Olive, in the building many know as the old City of Eugene library.
Homes for Good offers a number of services from our lobby, some services you will need to make an appointment for, some you can receive on a walk-in basis.Walk In Services
- Drop off paperwork
- Get help with scheduling an appointment
- Get information on our programs
- Get connected to housing resources
- Get help with an application
- Pay rent for a Homes for Good owned and managed property
- Meeting with your Housing Specialist about a specific concern
- Meeting with a Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager
- Meeting with a Housing Specialist (this may not be your specific assigned Housing Specialist)
- Meeting with your Family Self-Sufficiency Coordinator
Please note that Site Offices will be continuing to offer in-person appointments and open office hours as posted onsite. Residents are still able to receive services on their sites if preferred.